A Risk Assessment is a systematic process of evaluating the potential risks that may be involved in a projected activity or undertaking. It determines possible mishaps, their likelihood and consequences as well as the tolerances for such events. The results of this process may be expressed in a quantitative or qualitative fashion.
A Risk Assessment consists of a number of steps/questions as follows:
- who might be harmed and how,
- what is already being done to control the risks,
- what further action is needed to control the risks,
- who needs to carry out the action,
- when the action is needed.
Braughing Parish Council Risk Assessments may be found here >>>