Terms and conditions of use
Welcome to the Braughing Community Website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. The term 'Braughing', 'braughing.org.uk', 'The Village Website' 'Braughing Community Website' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of the website. The owner of the website is Braughing Parish Council who are the registrant of braughing.org.uk. A PDF reader is required to read some pages and files on this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We are not responsible for the content of linked or referred websites.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from the website administrator.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales. This website and its content is copyright of Braughing Parish Council © 2015 All rights reserved.
- Emails - any emails sent to or received by <name>@braughing.org.uk that are deemed by the administrator or recipient to be offensive, libellous, defamatory, or inappropriate will automatically be placed on the 'blacklist' thus denying the sender of such material access to recipients at this domain.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not copy any elements of the website graphics, photographs or text without express written permission.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may not falsify the true ownership of the Website.
- Anyone wishing to use the materials from this website, or the website as whole or in part for these or other purposes must obtain prior written approval from the owner of Braughing Community Website.
- Permission for such use "may" be granted on a case-by-case basis and at the sole discretion of the owners of Braughing Community Website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Braughing Community Website and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Braughing Community Website. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Braughing Community Website takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. We may modify the Terms at our absolute discretion from time to time without individual notice to you.
In all cases the administrators decision is final.
© Braughing Parish Council 2021