e: clerk@braughing.org.uk

The Church Rooms - St Mary’s Church Hall and Old Boys School

The Church Hall was built in the 1920’s and has disabled access and toilets. It has a stage, full stage lighting, a sound system and screen. It can accommodate up 100 people seated and there is a small kitchen attached.

The Old Boys’ School was built in 15thcentury as a hall house. It can accommodate up to 30 people for and has its own access to the toilets and kitchen. Both halls are heated.

To make an enquiry, please click here >>>