There are many local events which take place in Braughing, some of which are detailed below:-
- Weekly Sunday teas from April-October
- Winter teas (Dec and Feb)
- Annual picnic concert with music provided by Braughing Sing or another local group
- Annual Braughing Fair and Wheelbarrow Race which takes place in early July. It includes a fair, dog show, falconry display and wheelbarrow race, as well as activities for children such as a beach, aqua-donuts, climbing wall and bouncy castle. There is a barbecue, bar and tea/cakes.
- Annual village lunch in February
- Annual Old Man’s Day on 2nd October
- Art exhibitions (several per year – art@gravellybarn)
- Quiz nights at pubs and Gravelly Barn
- Several concerts – both Braughing Sing and charity concerts at Gravelly Barn
- Spring and Autumn Horticultural show in the Church hall
- Bi-annual Open Gardens
- Bi-annual village pantomime
- Braughing Jamboree (aka the comedy club) which takes place roughly monthly
- Various drama events
Information about the dates and venues for many of these events is available in Braughing LIFE which is a bi-monthly, dynamic magazine.